关于广告的英语对话

2024-05-08 10:57

1. 关于广告的英语对话

Tanya: Good morning, Carla. How are you today? 
早上好,Carla。你今天过得怎么样? 

Carla: I'm doing fine. How about you? 
我很好,你呢? 

Tanya: Great, thanks. So, what's the status of our advertising campaign? 
很好,谢谢。我们公司的广告宣传作得怎么样了? 

Carla: As I mentioned before, a national campaign will start next month. We've decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. First, we'll have 30-second spots on television once a day for 3 weeks. At the same time, we'll do 15-second radio commercials 3 times a day in selected cities with large populations. Finally, we'll have some outdoor ads using billboards near the main entrances to big cities. 
正如我以前所提到的,我们下个月将开始全国范围内的宣传活动。我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。首先,我们在电视上做持续三个礼拜的广告,每天一次,每次30秒。同时,我们还会选人口较多的城市,用电台广播宣传,每天三次,每次15秒。最后,我们还会有一些户外宣传活动,在大城市的主要入口处树立广告牌。 

Tanya: What style will the ads be? 
那么采取什么样的风格呢? 

Carla: We're focusing on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich. We'll also show everyone there are variety of flavors and they're not stuck with just vanilla. 
我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面,告诉你只要吃一个冰淇淋三明治,就能消除夏日炎热。我们还会给大家展示我们多种口味的冰淇淋,香草并不是唯一的口味。 

Tanya: Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan? 
似乎是个完美的方案。我们会有新的口号吗? 

Carla: Definitely. The advertising agency's working on that right now. They'll have some proposals ready by the end of the week. 
当然,广告代理商正在设计呢。这个周末会出台一些新的策划。 

Tanya: Sounds like we'll have a winner on our hands! 
听起来我们将会成为一个大赢家!

关于广告的英语对话

2. 英语广告的对话~

职场白领英语:广告宣传活动对话 
In this conversation, Tanya Nichols, the owner of an ice cream manufacturing company, is talking with her marketing manager, Carla Hutchison, about the advertising campaign for the company‘s new ice-cream sandwich.

  Tanya: Good morning, Carla. How are you today?

  Carla: I‘m doing fine. How about you?

  Tanya: Great, thanks. So, what‘s the status of our advertising campaign?

  Carla: As I mentioned before, it‘ll be a national campaign starting next month. We’ve decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. First, we‘ll have 30-second spots on television once a day for 3 weeks.At the same time, we’ll do 15-second radio commercials 3 times a day in selected cities with large populations. Finally, we‘ll have some outdoor ads using billboards near main entrances to big cities.

  Tanya: What style will the ads use?

  Carla: We‘re focusing on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich. There’ll be some reason why thrown in to hype our choice of flavors and show everyone they‘re not stuck with just vanilla.

  Tanya: Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan?

  Carla: Definitely. The advertising agency‘s working onthat right now. They’ll have some proposals ready by the end of the week.

  Tanya: Sounds like we‘ll have a winner on our hands!

  中文:

  在这个对话中,Tanya Nichols是一家冰淇淋生产公司的老板,她正在和她的市场部经理Carla Hutchison就公司新的冰淇淋三明治的广告宣传活动谈话。

  Tanya: 早上好,Carla.你今天过得怎么样?

  Carla: 我很好,你呢?

  Tanya: 很好,谢谢。我们公司的广告宣传作得怎么样了?

  Carla: 正如我以前所提到的,我们下个月开始的宣传活动,是全国范围内的。我们已经决定利用各种媒体做全面宣传。首先,我们在电视上做持续三个礼拜的广告,每天一次,时间为30秒钟传。同时,我们还会在被选中的人口较多的城市的电台广播中宣传,每天三次,每次时间为15秒。最后,我们还会有一些户外宣传活动,在

  大城市的主要入口处,树立广告牌。

  Tanya: 那么采取什么样的风格呢?

  Carla: 我们将把焦点放在日常生活方面,告诉你只要吃一个冰淇淋三明治,就能消除夏日炎热。我们还会通过对多样性口味选择的宣传,告诉大家推荐我们公司产品的原因,香草并不是惟一的口味。

  Tanya: 似乎是个完美的方案。我们会有新的口号吗?

  Carla: 当然,广告代理商正在设计呢。这个周末会出台一些新的策划。

  Tanya: 听起来我们将会成为一个大赢家!

3. 有没有关于银行的英语对话?

您想要那种账户?
how would you like to deposit account or a current account?

请开一个活期储蓄账户
A current account ,please.

有没有关于银行的英语对话?

4. 英语对话,帮帮忙哈,关于银行的~~

提示卡B(给同学B)
情景:你是银行职员,正在接待一位顾客。
你要给顾客介绍个人活期存款和定期存款,并且给她提供建议。然后请顾客填写申请表并向他出示他的账号。

5. 英语对话:关于广告

The Advertising Campaign 
A:Good morning, Tom. How are you today?
B:I‘m fine. How about you?
A:I‘m fine,too, thanks. So, what‘s the situation of our advertising campaign?
B:As I mentioned before, it‘ll be a national campaign starting next month. We’ve decided to use a variety of media for full coverage. 
A: To begin with?
B:First, we‘ll have 15-second spots on television once a day for a month.At the same time, we’ll do 20-second radio commercials two times a day in selected cities with large populations. A:Finally? 
B:we‘ll have some outdoor ads using billboards near main entrances to big cities.
A: What style will the ads use?
B: We‘re focusing on slice of life, showing how you can beat the summer heat by biting into a cool ice-cream sandwich. There’ll be some reason why thrown in to hype our choice of flavors and show everyone they‘re not stuck with just vanilla.
A: Sounds like an ideal approach. Will we have a new slogan?
B: Sure. The ads agency‘s working on that right now. They’ll have some proposals ready by the end of the week.
A: Sounds like we‘ll have a winner on our hands!

英语对话:关于广告

6. 英语对话,关于银行办理业务的对话。帮帮忙哈~

1. 问答 DIALOGUE

Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)

职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?

Customer: Please tell me my balance.

顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?

Clerk: please speak slowly.

Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.

职员:您用纸写下来好吗?

Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.

职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。

Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.

职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。

Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.

顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?

Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.

职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。

Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.

职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。

Customer: I want to close my account with you.

顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.

职员:请到6号柜台办理.

Clerk: Please go to the open counter.

职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。

Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.

职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。

Customer: I would like to, thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

2. 存款 DEPOSIT

Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?

职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?

Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.

顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。

Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.

顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。

Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.

职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。

Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.

职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。

Clerk: Words and figures differ.

职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。

Clerk: Signatures differ.

职员:您的签名有误。

Clerk: keep your receipt please.

职员:请收好单据.

Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.

职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。

Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.

职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。

Customer: Thank you very much..

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不客气。

3. 取款 DRAW 

Clerk: yes?

职员:您好.

Customer: excuse me, Can you help me?

顾客:对不起,能帮我个忙吗?

Clerk: it is my pleasure. Please tell me what I can do for you.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,请告诉我能为您做什么。

Customer: I want to withdraw 8000RMB from my deposit account.

顾客:我要从我的帐户支取8000元人民币。

Clerk: Sorry, no sufficient balance, the balance is 6000 RMB.

职员:对不起,您户头中没有足够的余额,只有6000元。

Customer: I want to withdraw5000 RMB.

顾客:取5000 RMB好了。

Customer: I want to draw 10,000-dollar and 30,000 RMB.

顾客:我从卡上取1万美金和3万元人民币。

Clerk: Please show me your passport。

职员:请出示护照。

Clerk: password please.

职员:请输入密码。

Clerk: please sign your name.

职员:请签名。

Clerk: please check carefully.

职员:请清点一下现金.

Customer: Thank you very much.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

4.兑换 EXCHANGE

Customer: Can you change me some money, please?

顾客:能否请你给我兑换一些钱?

Clerk: What kind of currency do you want to change?

职员:要换哪种货币?

Customer: Please change some RMB from my U.S. dollars’ account.

顾客:请帮我把帐户里的美圆兑换一些人民币。

Clerk: Please tell me how much you want to change.

职员:请告诉我你要换多少。

Customer: Please change 3000 RMB.

顾客:我想兑换出3000人民币。

Clerk: Take Cash or deposit in your card (passbook)?

职员:请问您兑换后要取走人民币现金还是存入卡(折)里?

Customer: I'd like to take cash (deposit in the card).

顾客:我想取现金。(我存到卡里)

Customer: What's the exchange rate today?

顾客:今天的兑换率是多少?

Clerk: If you'll wait a moment, the rates of exchange is about 1:8.

职员:请等一会儿,美圆和人民币的兑换率是1:8左右。

Customer: I'd like to break this 100 RMB. Could you give me some small notes?

顾客:请把这张100人民币换开,给我一些小票好吗?

Clerk: How would you like it?

职员:你要什么面额的?

Customer: Three 20s, some 10s and 5s , please.

顾客:请给我3张20元和几张10元和5元的。

Customer: Thanks a lot.

顾客:非常感谢。

Clerk: My pleasure.

职员:不用谢。

5.收费 CHARGE

Customer: Excuse me, I forget the password of my card.

顾客:对不起,我忘记卡的密码了

Clerk: Report loss of the magcard please.

职员:请办理挂失手续费。

Clerk: Do you remember the number of the magcard?

职员:您的卡号是多少? 

Clerk: Please pay 15 yuan, includes 5 yuan cost and 10 yuan handling charge.

职员:请支付15元,包含换卡工本费5元,挂失手续费10元。

Customer: Do you charge for remit?

顾客:汇款你们收手续费吗?

Clerk: Yes, we do, 1% of the sum, from 1 yuan to 50 yuan.

职员:是的,我们收手续费,我们按照1%金额收取,最低1元,最高50元)。

Customer: I come for paying my telephone cost.

顾客:我来交电话费。

Clerk: Show me the number of the telephone.

职员:您的电话号码是多少?

Customer: I come for paying my gas cost.

顾客:我要交煤气费。

Customer: I come for paying my electricity cost.

顾客:我要交电费。

Clerk: Please show me your card。

职员:请出示卡片。

支票结算

T: Hello! May I help you? 

您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

C: Yes, I hope so. I need some more cash for my visit in China. May I cash a traveler's check here? 

噢,是这样的。我需要些现金,在中国观光时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

T: Of course. We'd be happy cash it for you. 

当然, 我很乐意为您兑现。

C: I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates. 

我原本打算在家旅馆兑现, 但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常有点高。

7. 英文广告对话

我真的很无语,相帮也帮不到你啊!

拜托,把问题补充详细一点吧!

谢谢

英文广告对话

8. 你去哪儿了?我去银行了。这句对话的英语翻译

如果这段对话是在电话里发生的,那么就该是:
where have you gone?
i'm going to the bank(那人在去银行的路上)
i've been to the bank(那人在回来的路上)

如果是当面问的,那么就是:
where have you been?
i've been to the bank.
最新文章
热门文章
推荐阅读