翻译成英语!!!急求!!!不要百度翻译!!要人工!

2024-04-30 22:02

1. 翻译成英语!!!急求!!!不要百度翻译!!要人工!

这样的古诗词翻译过去就没有多少味道了,除非你只是想摄取大意并体现到英文版本里,
否则很像是将要写一些英文诗歌但没有人看得出是中国的某某诗人的作品

翻译成英语!!!急求!!!不要百度翻译!!要人工!

2. 英语翻译:想表达:经过大家同心协力的工作,项目顺利完成;这个怎么翻译?

经过大家同心协力的工作,项目顺利完成。
用正式语体来翻译:
The project was accomplished through a joint effort.
 
用非正式语体来翻译:
We all pitched in together, and the project finished successfully.

3. 急求翻译成英语!我写了中文的!

Hello, I am honored to be here to introduce you to myself. My name is Luo Rong, 18 years old, from Dujiangyan City. Dujiangyan is a beautiful city where geographically charming and humanly outstanding. Famous scholar Yu Qiuyu left calligraphy "worship water Dujiangyan, asked Qingcheng Mountain" after he explored Dujiangyan Qingcheng Mountain, which later became a Dujiangyan tourism slogan. Yu Qiuyu once wrote in the book: "It depends on water, and must not forget the Dujiangyan." Dujiangyan is worshiped by people due to water . Qingcheng Mountain is one of the birthplace of China. The Thaoism, music, martial arts, diet and regimen and so has a very rich and unique cultural connotations. Dujiangyan is not only a world-famous ancient water conservancy project in China but also a famous scenic spots. If you have a chance to visit Dujiangyan, I believe you will fall in love with this beautiful and charming city.
Side soil support people. Personally, my hobbies are traveling, reading books, watching movies. My ideal is to travel all around the world to see beautiful scenes. I also hope that the people I love and the people who love me to be happy. 
My idol is British actress Emma Watson. I believe we all remember the beautiful, intelligent and brave little witch---Hermione Granger in that worldwide popular movie, "Harry Potter". Emma Watson is keen on her acting career and social charity. She is also deligent and responsible toward work. She published a ten-minute speech during a movement called 'He For She' held in New York by the United Nations conference, saying 'Feminist advocacy can liberate women.' She also served as a goodwill ambassador for UN Women. Her accomplishments are derived from her efforts, these are the main reasons I like her.
I hope you could have a generic understanding about me through this brief introduction. Finally, I appreciate your listening!

急求翻译成英语!我写了中文的!

4. 急求翻译成英语的,不要有道这种翻得,在线等

您好,很高兴为您翻译:
The test consists of ferric chloride and potassium oxalate prepared three oxalate iron (Ⅲ) acid potassium. Application of photochemical analysis, thermal analysis and susceptibility determination method on three iron (III ) oxalate acid potassium for characterization of material, study the relationship between structure and properties of. Photochemical analysis method for measuring its ligand oxalate by thermogravimetric analysis, determination of the composition of the complexes, with susceptibility to determine the center ion unpaired electrons and the number of complexes of spin state.
希望采纳哦~

5. 急求翻译成英语:我们想要一条样品作参考,是否可以提供?

We want a sample for reference, if you can provide?

急求翻译成英语:我们想要一条样品作参考,是否可以提供?

6. 这些句子翻译成英语怎么说?急求!!

When buying clothes, pants (如果是牛仔裤, 英语是 jeans ) and shoes, 
What sizes do you have?(询问尺码). 
Can I try on the clothing, pants or shoes (可以试穿吗?). 
Do you have a smaller or a larger size (有更大/更小尺码的吗?). 
How much it is (怎样卖? 多少钱?). 
Is there a discounts (可以打折吗?)
What is your return policy? (若不满意可以退还吗?)

7. 这些句子翻译成英语怎么说?。急求,谢谢

谢谢!—— Thank you.
  多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
  对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
  抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
  需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
  谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
  无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
  您好。--How are you!
  初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
  很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
  请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
  请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
  我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
  很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
  很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
  希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
  这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
  玩得快乐--Have a good time.
  祝你好运。—— Good luck.
  我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
  怎么了?—— What's the matter?
  糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
  我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
  一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home
Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
  How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
  How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?
  How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
  ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )
  How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
  ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
  How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
  ( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )
  How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?
  How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
  How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
  How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?
  How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 

Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?
  Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?
  Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?
  Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?
  Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?
  Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?
  Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?
  Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店
  Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?
  Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司
  Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?
  Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?
  Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?
  Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?
  Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?
  Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?
  Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?
  Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?
  Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?

这些句子翻译成英语怎么说?。急求,谢谢

8. 如何将以下句子翻译成英语:她的收入除每月固定工资外,另有项目奖金。项目奖金以现金或汇款不定期支付。

首先要澄清一下:
 
您的提问中是想将 “她的” 收入。。。译为英语,但补充说明中提到是您自己的旅行签证申请要用的。根据这些信息,我只能假设这是一封由您工作单位开出的“收入证明”,这句话只是对“总收入”做出解释。
 
如果是这种情况,个人觉得有必要将整份收入证明的前后文对照看一下,英语翻译不是问题,不过将内容中的一句话单独翻译,对整段文字的连贯性,还有句子的文字组织都可能无法做到你所希望的精准、到位。
 
我的建议是把这”收入证明“整体内容一并补充上来,中英文不拘,这样我或许能更好的帮助你。
 
用追问的方式提交也行。